15 Mar Skill Select: 11th of February 2019 Invitation Round
The number of invitations significantly reduced from 2,500 to 1,500; number of invitations for individuals with 70 points significantly decreased from 848 to 32.
The Department has just released the details of Skill Select’s 11th of February 2019 invitation round. The number of invitations for visa subclass 189 on this round reduced from 2,490 to 1,490. The number of invitations for subclass 489 remained the same at 10.
The number of invitations for individuals with 70 points for subclass 189 decreased from 848 to just 32. The minimum overall points score for subclass 189 remained the same at 70.
The minimum points score for the occupations listed on Skill Select’s website is as follows:
- Accountants: From 80 to 85
- Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers: same at 80
- Electronics Engineer: same at 75
- Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers: From 70 to 75
- Other Engineering Professionals: same at 75
- ICT Business and System Analyst : same at 75
- Software and Applications Programmers: From 70 to 75
- Computer Network Professionals: From 70 to 75
The Minimum point score for subclass 489 remained the same at 80.